At Trois on Allen, we are making several adjustments to our premises and policies as well as spending time training our staff in preparation for re-opening our studio.
Although the government have yet to confirm the exact date that the national alert status will drop to level 2, we are optimistic that we will be able to reopen in May. We will, of course, confirm arrangements here on our website and via our social media channels as soon as we are able.
In order to protect the health and safety of our clients, our staff, and the wider community, the following additional sanitation measures and procedures will be introduced:
- Handwash; sanitizer; protective masks and gloves will be available on site for all clients and staff, and we encourage our customers to make use of these provisions.
- Staff will be required to wash hands for a minimum of twenty seconds and dry thoroughly prior to any client contact.
- All styling areas and equipment, including hand basins and sinks; scissors and combs will be thoroughly cleaned after each use with a suitable detergent and dried using a clean towel.
- Appointments will be limited to ensure that only an acceptable volume of individuals (clients and staff) are present in the salon at any one time.
- Every second styling bay will be removed from use in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We will be encouraging our clients to complete contact-less payment transactions, where possible, and may not accept cash payments until such a time as the official Ministry of Health guidelines advise that it is safe to do so. EFTPOS will be available.
- A meticulous level of cleanliness will be maintained within our premises. In order to achieve this, our floors will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily. Machinery, surfaces and common use areas including door handles, EFTPOS machines and reception desks will be methodically wiped to a strict and regular schedule.
- Magazines will be removed from the salon. We encourage clients to bring a book or newspaper to read whilst waiting for their appointment, or to bring their own device and make use of our complimentary WIFI.
We kindly ask that our customers exercise patience and kindness with our staff. Due to the extra measures we have introduced to ensure a safe environment for everybody, longer-than-usual turnaround times may occur in-between appointments.
Our employees have been trained to follow these additional safety protocols at all times and will be happy to explain one-on-one how we are striving to sustain a safe, clean, and friendly space.
We would like to thank all our loyal customers for their understanding and look forward to welcoming you back to Trois on Allen soon.